Homes and businesses today rely on integrating technology, including phones, TVs, data cabling, and electrical wiring. In spite of what you may read online, a certified electrician is the best person to design and install a comprehensive system that will meet all of your needs.
We can step in upfront to assist with the initial design for your business, a tenant build-out, or your home. We can also fit a wiring system into an existing home or business.
An interesting recent project we did for a telescope observatory in Mt. Airy included running a 30-amp feeder out to a subpanel that we installed in the observatory and installing receptacle circuits in the dome according to the builder’s requirements. We also installed a second conduit for a Cat5e data communications wiring and installed jacks in the dome for the computer hookup.
“When I managed the Regus Business Center in Frederick I had a customer that needed a remote TV set-up with special electrical connections in his office.
“I immediately recommended Little Sparkie Electric because I needed someone I could trust. It was a complex job that also required making connections to electrical boxes in other parts of the building and coordinating with the building manager.
“Catherine knew what she was doing – I didn’t have to worry about anything – she did a wonderful job for my client.”
— Jean Wright, former General Manager, Regus Business Centers
Our services include:
- New construction, tenant fit-outs, remodeling, additions, basement finishing, bathrooms, kitchens – you name it!
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Air conditioning/appliance circuits
- Additional receptacles
- Backup generators – installation, maintenance, and repair
- Baseboard heaters
- Basement wiring
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- Boiler circuits
- Breaker replacements
- Ceiling fans
- Home theater systems
- Move existing telephone jacks
- Install new telephone or data jacks
- Assist with television cabling services, such as cable TV or satellite service
- Electric vehicle chargers
- GFCI outlet replacement
- Indoor residential and commercial lighting
- Occupancy and motion sensors/lighting controls
- Outdoor residential, commercial and parking lot lighting
- See more
Let us know if we can assist you with any of your home or commercial electrical projects! [email protected] or 301-606-5181.